TixiT and our venue partners are pleased to offer optional refund protection with Booking Protect for your order.
We strongly recommend you protect your order as your ticket purchase is non-refundable. You can add refund protection allowing you to apply for a full refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the event through the following circumstances;
- Injury, illness (including pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Government have issued travel warnings.
- The breakdown, accident, fire or theft of a private vehicle en route to the event.
- You being made redundant/layoff from or relocated for work which you were unaware of at the time of booking.
*NOTE: Not every event or ticket offer may be elgible for refund protection. Events not eligible will not offer the refund protection option during purchase.
For details on the exact terms and conditions, or to make a claim, please see details here.