Updated October 12, 2021
Manitoba Centennial Centre Corporation is committed to re-opening safely and following the guidance provided by the Manitoba Government.
- Manitoba Immunization card: Patron presents card (physical or digital) along with photo ID to verify identity.
- Out of Province patrons: The Province of MB has provided a list of documents and samples that are considered valid forms of immunization records issued by other provinces and territories which can be found at Provincial Immunization Record Samples.
- Children who are vaccincated are not required to show ID but we do encourage it if possible.
- If you do not have photo ID, another Government issued piece of ID such as your health card is acceptable.
- Ticket scan: We strongly recommend digital tickets to limit physical contact.
- Security checks if applicable will be contactless.
- Patrons attending a performance at Centennial Concert Hall will be required to show proof of full vaccination (two doses of a Health Canada-approved Covid-19 vaccine plus two weeks) and photo identification as they enter the venue.
- Children who do not meet the current vaccination minimum age requirements (currently 12) may attend performances provided they are accompanied by a fully vaccinated caregiver.
- Manitoba Centennial Centre Corporation staff working an event must be fully vaccinated.
- All visitors to the Centennial Centre will be required to wear a mask indoors and follow Covid-19 fundamentals to guard against the spread of the virus.
- Patrons, staff, artists, or anyone affiliated with a performance or performer will be required to wear a mask while inside Centennial Concert Hall with the following exceptions:
- While on stage performing.
- A health condition that prevents the use of a mask.
- Children under the age of five.
- While consuming food or beverage.
- Review MB Government mask guidance Click Here.
- Consider using mobile phone apps to pay for parking in outdoor lots, download Hangtag for use at Impark lots and PayByPhone for use with street parking. Setup your account before you leave for the event, so you can pay quickly and easily when you arrive.
- Indoor parking pay stations will be cleaned and have hand sanitizer available for use.
- Only debit and credit will be accepted at indoor pay stations.
- Visit our parking page for more information.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue.
CLEANING AND MITIGATION
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be implemented inside Centennial Concert Hall and common areas of the Centennial Centre.
- Where possible, interior doors will be propped open to reduce touchpoints.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Only debit or credit cards will be accepted at point-of-sale locations.
- You may take your beverage into the theatre.
- We encourage guests to wash hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
- Water fountains will not be available, please request water at the concessions.
- Coat check will not be available until further notice.
- Availability of physical programs to be decided by the show presenter.
The main foyer and side lobbies are supplied air through two air handlers with a combined capacity of 77,427 cubic feet per minute. This provides approximately 4.6 complete air changes per hour and the air is filtered by MERV-8 air filters. The air handler for the theatre seating area delivers 37,176 cubic feet of air per minute. This provides approximately 5.3 complete air changes per hour and the air is filtered by MERV-13 rated air filters. These filters suit our specific HVAC systems best. They allow the maximum amount of airflow and air exchanges to be achieved in our facility with the proper balance of filtration for our system. No two facilities are the same and every building will require a different approach, too much filtration will lower pressure and cause fresh air exchanges per hour to drop.
Patrons who experience symptoms of COVID-19, the flu or a cold should not enter the venue. If you or any household members have any symptoms of COVID-19, you should remain at home and plan to get tested as soon as possible.
We ask that you take the MB Government self assessment before arrival https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
Below applies to tickets purchased on CentennialConcertHall.com and box office
Due to the uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, your tickets and your admission to the event are subject to all safety and health policies put in place by the event organizers, which include the fan health promise set forth below. You acknowledge that due to the evolving nature of the pandemic, the event organizer may continue to develop and update these policies in the intervening time between your purchase and the event date. By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge and agree that you will comply with such policies and your attendance at the event is conditioned on such compliance. If your admission to the event is denied or revoked because you have willfully failed or refused to comply with any such safety and health policies of the event organizers, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Fan Health Promise
Stay-at-home: You agree that neither you, nor anyone in your party, will attend any event if any one or more of the following is true on the day of such event.
- Within the prior 14 days, you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within the prior 48 hours, you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by Manitoba Health)
- Within the prior 14 days, you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) travelled to any state, province, or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Centennial Concert Hall, if you have additional questions please email the Manitoba Centennial Centre Corporation at email@example.com.