BOX OFFICE INFO
CENTENNIAL CONCERT HALL
Touring shows available at centennialconcerthall.com, and at the box office.
Winnipeg Syphony Orchestra shows available at wso.ca and at the box office.
Box office by Phone: 204-949-3999
In Person: 555 Main Street
Summer Hours: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Mon - Sat
Event Hours: Box office open for one hour prior to shows for ticket pickup or purchase.
centennialconcerthall.com purchase info
View your tickets / purchases by logging into My Account.
If you require ticket help after purchase see our Customer Service page.
Have a question not related to tickets, please visit our Contact Us page.
ROYAL WINNIPEG BALLET
Buy online: www.rwb.org
Purchase by phone: In Winnipeg 204-956-2792 | Toll Free: 1-800-667-4792.
RWB box office located at 380 Graham Avenue to buy tickets in person. Contact the RWB for box office hours.
The RWB box office is open one hour prior to all RWB performances in Centennial Concert Hall lobby for ticket pickup or purchase.
Buy online: mbopera.ca
Purchase by phone: Subscriptions 204-957-7842 | Single tickets 204-944-8824.
Opera box office located at Suite 1060-555 Main Street (lower level of Centennial Concert Hall) to buy tickets in person. Contact the Mb opera for box office hours.
The Opera box office is open one hour prior to all Mb Opera performances in Centennial Concert Hall front lobby for ticket pickup or purchase.
CENTENNIAL CONCERT HALL BOX OFFICE POLICIES
(RWB, WSO and Mb Opera policies may differ)
ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALES
ONLINE TICKET SALES
Online ticket sales end one (1) hour before show time, however, tickets may still be purchased in person at the Box Office at 555 Main Street, Winnipeg.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES, UNLESS A SHOW IS CANCELLED
Cancelled Events – Customer will receive an automatic refund for tickets purchased online or by phone to their purchase payment method. If tickets were purchased at the Box Office, please return them to the same location for a refund.
Rescheduled Events – Customer will be contacted with the new date and time. Can't make the new date? Refunds are up to the artist, venue or promoter. Please contact the Box Office for more information or to request a refund if you cannot attend the rescheduled event.
Pick Up Process
- Customer must have the credit card used to purchase the tickets with them in order to pick up their tickets.
- Customer must present a valid photo ID in order to pick up the tickets they ordered.
- Customer may send a FAMILY member to pick up tickets as long as they have the credit card that was used for the purchase and we have pre-approval from the purchaser that the specific individual is authorized to pick up the tickets. This person would then have to show their ID as well as the credit card used for purchase.
- Under no circumstance will tickets be released to an individual without the presence of the credit card used for purchase.
- Customers ordering tickets online or over the phone will have to allow 1 business day before picking up tickets unless it is a show day.
- Policies may vary depending on the show or promoter.
Other Box Office Policies
- Regardless of age, every guest requires an admission ticket. To ensure maximum enjoyment for all, we recommend that children be of age to sit quietly throughout a performance. Babes-in-arms may be permitted at family or children’s programs, if no notes on babes in arms are mentioned in event description the venue policy is that all guests require a ticket.
- Children’s shows: All children must have a ticket, babes in arms may or may not be subject to this policy depending on the show. If you have questions, please contact the venue.
- Student ticket prices may or may not be set depending on the show and promoter.
- Senior ticket prices may or may not be set depending on the show and promoter.
- If a ticket is lost, stolen or damaged we will be able to re-print a ticket at a cost of $5 per ticket and only with the proper identification. Once a ticket is re-printed it will void the previous ticket.
- Policies may vary depending on the show or promoter, contact us if you have questions.
Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and hereby agrees to assume same.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission by refunding the price appearing hereon and/or to expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed to be objectionable. Expulsion cancels this ticket and the holder thereupon forfeits all claims, including any claim to a refund or the ticket price.
Tickets deemed lost or stolen will not be honoured.
Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules. Failure to comply may result in non-admission or expulsion.
Alcohol, prohibited drugs, cameras, recording devises, clothing not being worn and bags or containers of any kind, may be excluded from the premises.
Ticket holder consents to a reasonable examination of their person and effects to ensure compliance.
Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a suitable break in the performance.
Without the express written consent of the producers, no ticket sold shall be resold, given away or disposed of by the purchaser in connection with any promotion by the purchaser of any products or services whatsoever or for any other commercial purpose.