Centennial Concert Hall is Manitoba’s premier performing arts facility. With continental style soft seat seating for 2305 people, the Centennial Concert Hall is the performing home of the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra, Manitoba Opera and Royal Winnipeg Ballet. Centennial Concert Hall also hosts a wide variety of local and global artists, dance companies and musicals. We welcome the opportunity to present your next performance at Centennial Concert Hall.
- Large spacious lobbies on three (3) levels.
- Paging & Program sound – to all public areas.
- Available for weddings, meetings, conferences and other receptions.
- Beverage services, ushers, ticket takers, coat check & 24 hour security.
- Catering recommendations available.
- Facility is accessible to those with accessibility needs.
For booking information, please contact.
Martin Kull – General Manager
p 204 957 4311
For ticketed events available to the general public, our commercial rate is applicable.
LOCAL CHARITABLE RATE
Our local charitable rate is applicable to Manitoba based local not-for-profit or charitable organizations. In order to obtain this rental rate, all performers, dancers and entertainers cannot be compensated for their on-stage appearance.
CONFERENCE, MEETING & TRADE SHOW RATE
This rate applies to non-ticketed corporate events requiring the use of the main stage and theatre.