ROYAL WINNIPEG BALLET
LOVE LIES BLEEDING
- March 1 – 4 | 7:30 pm
- March 5 | 2:00 pm
- Tickets at RWB.org
- Running Time: 1:41 (Act 1: 45 minutes / Intermission: 20 minutes / Act 2: 36 minutes)
Excess, drama, eroticism, and a profusion of extravagant costumes. Acclaimed by audiences and critics across North America, Jean Grand-Maître’s mesmerizing multimedia ballet fuses the joy of pop/rock with the breathtaking physicality of ballet. Featuring 14 classic songs by rock legends Sir Elton John and Bernie Taupin, Love Lies Bleeding depicts a musician’s rise to fame, exploring the trials, sacrifices and triumphs of achieving superstardom – an unforgettable story of rock ‘n’ roll, drama, passion, defeat, and – above all – love.
THE HUB: Ballet Electric – March 3 special post show event – 9:30 pm – 2:00 am – Details at Facebook event page.
FEATURED CREATIVE TEAM
- CHOREOGRAPHY Jean Grand-Maître
- LIGHTING DESIGN Pierre Lavoie
- MUSICSir Elton John and Bernie Taupin
- SCENERY DESIGN Guillaume Lord
- LIBRETTO Jean Grand-Maître
- SOUND DESIGN Claude Lemelin
- COSTUME DESIGN Martine Bertrand
- VIDEO DESIGN Adam Larsen
- Alberta Ballet Company; Photo by Don Lee
RWB box office located at 380 Graham Avenue to buy tickets in person.
|Buy online at||www.rwb.org|
|Purchase by phone||In Winnipeg||204-956-2792|
|Box Office Hours||9:00am – 10:00pm||Monday – Friday|
|8:30am – 5:00pm||Saturday|
|11:00am – 5:00pm||Sunday|
Closed: December 25, January 1, February 20 (Louis Riel Day)
RWB tickets are not available through ticketmaster.